Evict & Sue Tenant For Unpaid Rent
Click “Contact” and provide us with the details.
Pay a retainer fee.
Complete online intake questionnaire form for Eviction Proceeding and/or Civil Lawsuit For Unpaid Rent.
Attorney Prepares Case & Documents
We prepare paperwork & prepare you for your hearing.
We attend court on the hearing date(s).
Evict A Tenant In NJ, DC, or NY
Is a tenant neglecting or refusing to pay rent or habitually pays late? Is a tenant violating housing and building regulations, a lease term, or damaging your property? Does the tenant disturb the peace or the quiet enjoyment of others? Is the tenant’s conduct disorderly? If so, we can help you take the proper steps for an eviction.
Legal Reasons To Evict A Tenant
In New York, New Jersey, or DC there are many reasons a landlord might pursue an eviction. Here is a general, non-exhaustive list of reasons a landlord may evict a tenant:
- Failure to pay rent or increased rent.
- Continued disorderly conduct.
- Destruction or damage to property caused willfully or by gross negligence.
- Habitual lateness in paying rent.
- Violation of rules and regulations, after written notice to comply, as outlined in a lease or other document
- Illegal activity including a drug conviction or offense on the property, or a conviction related to threatening/assaulting the landlord, their employees, or their family
- Health and safety violations
- Conversion to co-op or cooperative or tenancy after the conversion has happened
- Tenant refusal to accept changes in the terms and conditions of the lease
- Tenancy contingent on employment with the landlord that has now terminated
- Convictions for theft of property
- Court action finding the tenant liable for criminal activity involvement
Why choose Legalcleanup.com?
Handling an Eviction or Non-Payment Proceeding in the District Court, Housing Court, Civil Division, the Law Division, Special Civil Part, Landlord-Tenant Section or collecting a money judgment without any legal advice or coaching can be a daunting task. Hiring a traditional law firm can be expensive. However, using our online legal services to assist you reduces costs, needless stress, and saves you time. Do-It-Yourself (DIY) without legal assistance could be a recipe for disaster. Online legal services offered by Vonnie C. Dones III, ESQ. at LegalCleanup.com are personalized, affordable, and convenient for you! Contact>>
Secure Online Client Account
Vonnie C. Dones III, ESQ. offers an innovative model of delivering legal services online helping our clients save time and money. The difference between a traditional law practice and our firm is the WAY we deliver legal services. Our legal service delivery provides each client with a secure password-protected account called ClientSpace. After registering for a ClientSpace account, our clients can upload/download files securely, electronically sign documents, receive advice/information by e-mail or live web cam (e.g.,Skype) pay invoices, and receive document review by an attorney all while sitting in front of their tablet or home computer. All credit card processing for online purchases and invoicing is provided by Chase Paymentech. Our discrete task legal representation reduces the costs of legal services. We provide a convenience and comfort that is long overdue. Contact>>
Other Legal Services We Provide
We also provide legal services in the following areas: Corporations and LLCs, Deeds, Personal Injury, Consumer Law, Family Law and Divorce, Landlord-Tenant, Loans and Collections, Miscellaneous Legal Documents, Name Change, Personal Service Agreements, Sale of Goods, Wills, Power of Attorney, and Estate Planning. You complete our online questionnaire. We review your paperwork. You decide whether to file your court documents with the appropriate court for a reduced fee or have us do it all for you. You can save money and time! Other Legal Services >>